- Use your website to let patients know that you offer custom foot orthotics.
- Make sure you have Footmaxx literature on display throughout the office (waiting room, treatment rooms, windows), including brochures and posters.
- Set up a Footmaxx orthotics display in the waiting room; this may prompt questions from your patients. You can also set up a Footmaxx shoe display as well with samples from the product line.
- Rotate locations of marketing resources on a regular basis.
- Designate an accessible area of the office to scanning patients.
- Get in the habit of turning on the Footmaxx system when the office opens. Be sure the mat is hooked up and working properly.
- Confirm that the previous day’s orders have been sent to Footmaxx and call those patients whose orthotics have arrived.
- Create patient files for the day and place insurance information on clipboards.
- Prepare and send letters to reorder patients based on the Footmaxx Reorder Program
- Schedule appointments with reorder patients
- Analyze orthotics sales; compare numbers from a three-month perspective and a one-year perspective.
- Register for a Webinar.
External Marketing Strategies
- Reach out to local sports teams, golf courses, schools, health fairs, etc., and schedule scan days.
- Build relationships with local medical offices to gain patient referrals.